The Magic of Antiquity
In The Magic of Antiquity,
xenobiologist Keius Meij discovers a technological “magic”, saves his galactic civilization from civil war with it, and tracks down its extragalactic origins.
In Part 1,
xenobiologist Keius Meij discovers a powerful nanotechnology, with which he survives an apparently fatal assault by rebel forces on his research facility.
- In Episode 1, while the Ehrban empire is on the verge of galactic civil war, xenobiologist Keius Meij accepts a job on the remote colony world of Asiron.
- In Episode 2, Keius begins his work researching sapience in alien life, while navigating romantic and professional entanglements with his team leader Tatia and the colony governor Goran.
- In Episode 3, Keius makes a breakthrough in his research, discovering apparently magical nanotechnology, with which he barely survives a rebel assault on his laboratory.
In Part 2,
Goran tracks down Keius and finds he has become a powerful superbeing, who then saves Goran from attacking rebels before surrendering to them.
- In Episode 1, Goran searches for Keius and finds him hiding on another remote world, after having become some kind of immortal superbeing thanks to his miraculous breakthrough.
- In Episode 2, Keius explains to Goran his plan to use his new powers to stop the galactic civil war, and quietly takes his first steps in doing so with Goran.
- In Episode 3, a rebel warship attacks Keius and Goran as they depart that remote world, and Keius blatantly allows himself to be captured to facilitate Goran's escape.
In Part 3,
Keius searches for the origins of his nanotechnological superpowers, after using them to quell the civil war that threatened his civilization.
- In Episode 1, Keius is freed from prison as the civil war ends thanks to his subtle telepathic manipulations, and he begins his quest for the origins of those powers.
- In Episode 2, Keius and Tatia grow romantically closer as she accompanies him on the next leg of his quest to trace the origins of his new powers.
- In Episode 3, Keius embarks on the final leg of his quest for the origin of his powers, discovering their extragalactic origins despite some opposition he meets on the way.
- In Part 1, xenobiologist Keius Meij discovers a powerful nanotechnology, with which he survives an apparently fatal assault by rebel forces on his research facility.