The War of Antiquity
In The War of Antiquity,
a plan by Keius to accelerate the study of humanity plus a failed plot by his secret adversaries accidentally creates an enemy that topples Ehrban civilization.
In Part 1,
Keius begins a plan to build an enormous time dilation field through which to study humanity more quickly, but his plans are infiltrated by adversaries unknown to him.
- In Episode 1, Keius modified a second human to telepathically monitor the first, then begins building a time dilation device to speed up those observations.
- In Episode 2, Keius prepares to deploy a full-scale test of the time dilation device on the remote Ehrban colony world of Berona.
- In Episode 3, Keius searches for someone to lead the team inside the prototype time dilation field, accepting Goran for the role, though he is secretly plotting against Keius.
In Part 2,
Keius' adversaries inside the prototype time dilation field destroy the civilization inside the field, and in their wake a more hostile alien life form evolves.
- In Episode 1, the prototype time dilation field is activated, and within it Goran and his conspirators begin their plan, but it quickly goes completely awry.
- In Episode 2, after the Ehrban inside the time bubble kill each other off in a vicious civil war, their half-dragon mutant creations evolve over geological time into a hostile alien species, the Berol.
- In Episode 3, the Berol discover and deactivate the time dilation field they evolved within, and discovering the rest of the universe for the first time, promptly declare war on it.
In Part 3,
the hostile new aliens escape from inside the time dilation field and lay seige to an unsuspecting galaxy, destroying all of Ehrban civilization.
- In Episode 1, a mere instant after activating the time dilation field, the hostile Berol fleet suddenly appear and begin to pour out to attack the Ehrban.
- In Episode 2, as the innumerable Berol quickly overwhelm the unsuspecting Ehrban, Keius orders the wormhole network deactivated, and the Asiron to exterminate the new threat.
- In Episode 3, Ehrba is destroyed by the attacking Berol, save Tatia and a handful of mages, and Keius abandons his humans at Earth to return to Ehrba at subluminal speeds.
- In Part 1, Keius begins a plan to build an enormous time dilation field through which to study humanity more quickly, but his plans are infiltrated by adversaries unknown to him.