The Nurbal Series
In the Nurbal series,
Amouch leads the Nurbal exodus back out into the galaxy to reclaim the scattered remains of the ancient Ehrban galactic civilization.
In Nurbal Colony,
the exiled Nurbal and their allies, lead by Meij-clone Amouch, establish themselves on their new home world with the risky use of taboo artificial intelligence.
- In Part 1, the Nurbal and other exiles from Niarba arrive at the site of their first colony, where tensions between their different ways of life are eventually mediated by Amouch.
- In Part 2, Amouch is elected first president of the new government, then quickly ousted and forced to find another role in life as he explores his magical heritage.
- In Part 3, the colonists give full autonomy to their AI against Amouch's warnings, prompting him to go into stasis in case his magical power is needed against the AI in the future.
In Nurbal Legacy,
the Nurbal and their automatons reactivate the ancient Ehrban wormhole network and discover other survivors of the ancient war on other worlds.
- In Part 1, a century later, the colonists discover survivors on other worlds, and as Amouch is awakened from stasis he becomes worshipped by them as a religious icon.
- In Part 2, Amouch must walk a fine line to find the proper stance to take in his new religious role in the burgeoning Quelovan Alliance of worlds.
- In Part 3, still more worlds full of survivors oppose the Alliance on alternately religious or technological grounds, and Amouch works delicately to mediate those disputes.
In Nurbal Enemy,
the automatons of the Nurbal mutually annihilate with the artificial life Keius created long ago, just before the Nurbal re-encounter their ancient enemy and the war is reignited.
- In Part 1, the automatons of the Alliance encounter the surviving Asiron and instigate a war with them that quickly annihilates both sides while leaving the Ehrban unharmed.
- In Part 2, the Quelouvan Alliance and the formerly Asiron-protected worlds must band together as the Berol reemerge into the galaxy and their ancient war is reignited.
- In Part 3, the Ehrban rediscover humanity while searching for a weapon against the Berol, finding what they needed to win the war only to learn that that such power cuts both ways.
- In Nurbal Colony, the exiled Nurbal and their allies, lead by Meij-clone Amouch, establish themselves on their new home world with the risky use of taboo artificial intelligence.