In Pantheon Exodus,
the immortals are divided in a schism, and they wander the ancient world until eventually regrouping for a successful second attempt to escape to space.
In Part 1,
a family of immortals created by Keius Meij crash land on prehistoric Earth, then try to rebuild their way back to space, until rising sea levels drown their nascent civilization.
- In Episode 1, after a time lost at sea after the flooding of Auei, the immortals settle in the Indus River Valley, then split into two factions in the absence of their old leaders.
- In Episode 2, Xio, the youngest son of Kron, survives his attempted suicide, only to try it again and again, eventually settling in China where he tries instead to atone for his sins.
- In Episode 3, the divided immortals migrate to the Steppe seeking the guidance of the first immortal; Xio wanders that way too and ends up part of their new ruling council.
In Part 2,
the scattered immortals regroup and move westward in time to withness the dawn of written history, which diverges from the history of our own records.
- In Episode 1, as the people of the Steppe spread, the they encounter the descendants of the immortals' old regents in north Africa, who become singularly influential in shaping world history.
- In Episode 2, descendants of the Steppe peoples build their own empire in southern Europe, which unites with the north African empire, all of whom worship the immortals as gods.
- In Episode 3, the immortals move to northern Europe to try to stay out of influencing mortal affairs, where Kron begins to reassert himself, this time more passive-aggressively.
In Part 3,
the immortals cross the Atlantic ocean to the remote Andes mountains, where they found another civilization and succeed at last in building back to space.
- In Episode 1, encroaching civilization across Eurasia prompts the immortals to seek a new more distant location to restart their old plan to build back to space: America.
- In Episode 2, the immortals make the perilous journey by ship to America, where they encounter a civilization descended from the banished faction of their antedeluvian civilization.
- In Episode 3, the immortals finally build their way back to space; Kron attempts to betray them again, only for their mortal civilization to deal with him for them.
- In Part 1, a family of immortals created by Keius Meij crash land on prehistoric Earth, then try to rebuild their way back to space, until rising sea levels drown their nascent civilization.