In Pantheon Synthesis,
the now-spacefaring immortals begin to secretly intervene in the affairs of the advancing mortal civilization, subtly guiding it through terrible wars for the protection of all mankind.
In Part 1,
as mortal human nations become global superpowers with nuclear weaponry, the immortals debate whether to begin interfering with mortal affairs.
- In Episode 1, the Pantheon builds out their presence in space as humanity builds up to its industrial age, and the Pantheon begin to contemplate intervention again.
- In Episode 2, mortal humanity develop astronomical technology advanced enough to detect the Pantheon in space, pouring fuel onto the interventionist-isolationist debate.
- In Episode 3, a World War breaks out among mortal human nations, and the advent of nuclear weapons forces the Pantheon to adopt a slightly more interventionist stance than they have been.
In Part 2,
the immortals begin to actively interfere with mortal human affairs as the world moves to a century-long state of impending nuclear armageddon.
- In Episode 1, as the mortal world becomes polarized between nationalism and communism, each armed with nuclear weapons, the Pantheon adopt the facade of "the Foundation" to covertly intervene.
- In Episode 2, Foundation spaceships and pilots spur rumors of extraterrestrials, and a crash in the Columbian southwest almost exposes the entire scheme.
- In Episode 3, mortal space technology advances to the point that the Pantheon must once again relocate before they are discovered, this time withdrawing to the Jovian system.
In Part 3,
the immortals must move further from Earth to escape the notice of advancing mortal technology, while debating if they should continue intervening even without imminent nuclear threats.
- In Episode 1, only a few Foundation agents remain on Earth while the rest of the immortals relocate, and as they watch mortal social conditions deteriorate, a few of them decide to act alone.
- In Episode 2, rogue Foundation agents covertly recruit well-educated but politically skeptical people from the nationalist world powers to begin building a new society in the Pacific Ocean.
- In Episode 3, the growth of the Pacific Islands International Coalition attracts the attention of the rest of the Foundation, to the detriment of the rogue agents who started it.
- In Part 1, as mortal human nations become global superpowers with nuclear weaponry, the immortals debate whether to begin interfering with mortal affairs.