Through the Eye of Chaos
In Through the Eye of Chaos,
humanity rallies against the Ehrban who lie beyond the wormhole, only to be drawn into the ongoing war against the Ehrban’s enemy, leading to the destruction of Earth.
In Part 1,
Metis is reintroduced to the immortal family she didn't know she had, as they all unite together and then rally humanity to defend from an alien invasion.
- In Episode 1, Joe and Athena take Metis to the secret headquarters of the Foundation hidden in the Jovian system, there to meet the rest of her immortal family.
- In Episode 2, Kron approaches the Foundation to tell them about the aliens he and his brothers have encountered on the other side of the wormhole, and ask for help against them.
- In Episode 3, the Foundation sends backup to fight the aliens, Metis begins training to help as well, and Xio reveals the Foundation to humanity to ask for their aid too.
In Part 2,
the collective forces of humanity unite under the immortals to fight the alien invaders, until the Valkyries return to Sol and clear up a serious misunderstanding.
- In Episode 1, the combined forces of the Foundation and mortal humanity coordinate a defensive plan against the alien invasion, with Metis stationed on the back lines.
- In Episode 2, the combined forces of humanity make headway against the alien invasion, until an unexpected ship interrupts the battle, crewed by the Valkyries.
- In Episode 3, with the help of the Asiron AI aboard the ship that brought them home, the Valkyries negotiate peace and clear up the misunderstanding between humanity and the Ehrban.
In Part 3,
humanity and the Ehrban make tenuous peace, then their real common enemy attacks, leading to the destruction of Earth and the apparent deaths of Metis and Xio.
- In Episode 1, the Berol, against whom the Ehrban are already at war, attack the Sol system, and Metis is thought by Xio to be killed, though she is secretly rescued by Kron.
- In Episode 2, as Sol is overwhelmed by the Berol invasion, a gravitic superweapon on Luna is deployed, then suffers a catastrophic failure that shatters the entire moon.
- In Episode 3, as Earth civilization collapses, Xio rushes to recover the copy of Metis from Virtuality, while Metis rushes to Earth to save Xio, and both seem to die with the rest of humanity.
- In Part 1, Metis is reintroduced to the immortal family she didn't know she had, as they all unite together and then rally humanity to defend from an alien invasion.