Light of the Foundation
In Light of the Foundation,
humanity rallies behind the Foundation against the aliens who lie beyond the wormhole, only to be drawn into an already-ongoing galactic war, leading to the destruction of Earth.
In Part 1,
Metis is reincarnated at the height of human civilization and slowly rediscovers her past just in time to to help humanity defend against an alien invasion.
- In Episode 1, Metis comes of age and begins a touring business that eventually lures her into the seedy Martian underground, where she narrowly escapes a kidnapping attempt.
- In Episode 2, Metis' attempts to rescue her client lead her to the powers secretly ruling Mars, where she learns of her forgotten past, and then witnesses a war between worlds.
- In Episode 3, Metis is reintroduced to the immortal family she didn't know she had, as they all unite together and then rally humanity to defend from an alien invasion.
In Part 2,
the collective forces of humanity unite under the immortals to fight the alien invaders, until the Valkyries return to Sol and clear up a serious misunderstanding.
- In Episode 1, the combined forces of the Foundation and mortal humanity coordinate a defensive plan against the alien invasion, with Metis stationed on the back lines.
- In Episode 2, the combined forces of humanity make headway against the alien invasion, until an unexpected ship interrupts the battle, crewed by the Valkyries.
- In Episode 3, with the help of the Asiron AI aboard the ship that brought them home, the Valkyries negotiate peace and clear up the misunderstanding between humanity and the Ehrban.
In Part 3,
humanity and the Ehrban make tenuous peace, then their real common enemy attacks, leading to the destruction of Earth and the apparent deaths of Metis and Xio.
- In Episode 1, the Berol, against whom the Ehrban are already at war, attack the Sol system, and Metis is thought by Xio to be killed, though she is secretly rescued by Kron.
- In Episode 2, as Sol is overwhelmed by the Berol invasion, a gravitic superweapon on Luna is deployed, then suffers a catastrophic failure that shatters the entire moon.
- In Episode 3, as Earth civilization collapses, Xio rushes to recover the copy of Metis from Virtuality, while Metis rushes to Earth to save Xio, and both seem to die with the rest of humanity.
- In Part 1, Metis is reincarnated at the height of human civilization and slowly rediscovers her past just in time to to help humanity defend against an alien invasion.